2012 -- WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR BEING AN EXPERT BLOGGER!
Below are several new and improved changes.
Keith Orlando Hilton, PhD (Ife Ukwu)
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
Today is Sunday, January 15. Thank you for agreeing to be bloggers for communication.information, the news and blog central for INVR Standards / HHEW. With six distinct blogs and over 30 professionals (expert bloggers), we are now positioned to be a major, major news source – and perhaps one of the top 20 within three years. We are where Huffington Post and the Drudge Report started out.
This is also a great opportunity to increase your professional exposure as an expert.
We have made several recent changes. My organization (INVR / HHEW) will also do a second massive eblast this week that will alert our supporters, subscribers and followers throughout the United States and world. But it is important that there be timely content (posts) for them to begin following. Thank you again.
Here are a few of the internal details:
HOW DO YOU POST? You can now go directly to the blog page and type your post (and read comments) directly under your photo without my approval first. In other words, your comments become instant!!
1) Please immediately go to the bios page and make sure that your information is correct,
2) I must have your bios AND photos before I can begin posting your pieces – no exceptions,
3) keep in mind that you are the expert, so have fun, and be factual,
4) some of you have still not been assigned a blog or selected one...please take a minute (ASAP) to select the one you prefer. If I do not hear from you by Friday, January 20, I will assume that you are no longer interested (in making history),
5) Primarily I would like you to post at least once a week,
6) your posts can be anywhere from a few sentences to a full length editorial/column (usually 500-800 words -- and some of you will even be posting poems, etc),
7) your topics should consistently be around your areas of expertise, areas of interest or about something currently in the news. We want visitors to begin to think of "communication.information" as being a must-read for news commentary,
8) it is okay to self-promote yourself and your services, but make sure that you always stay on the theme of the blog you are affiliated with,
9) If you are on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter (etc), please inform your followers and friends. This way, we will start the year with a combined core following of over 15,000,
10) please help us get the word out about the TALO Leadership Theory, so I would like you to touch on it at least quarterly,
11) keep in mind that millions of people could now potentially “keyword” your name as an expert on the Internet,
12) feel free to quietly help out the other expert bloggers by periodically submitting comments on something they wrote (this will likely encourage others to also comment),
13) please feel free to submit photos and videos periodically with your posts,
14) we are still in need of more bloggers of all ethnicities and nationalities, so please feel free to recommend bloggers,
15) please bookmark your specific blog and tell your friends, students and clients to also do so,
16) You should now continue (or start) posting.